- Joined Army shortly after U.S. declared war.
- Member of Battery B, 55th Field Artillery
- Served in France with "Long Rifles"
- Exposed to mustard gas, which ultimately led to his death
- Member of Bunker Hill Post 26, American Legion
- Buried with full military honors.
Joseph F. Keefe
World War I
United States of America
Stories about Joseph F. Keefe
Looking for more information about Joseph F. Keefe?
Find more recordsSearch through millions of records to find out more.
- amich - Anyone can contribute
- View count:
- 93 (recently viewed: 4)