The original HANDIBOE'S in the US, were a James HANDIBOE & his wife Mary WALSH-HANDIBOE, both born in IRELAND, and came into the US, via CANADA, James was building canals, while having his family, along the way.
The original info, I received re: the background of James & Mary WALSH-HANDIBOE, was from a Sister Margaret HOFFMAN, OSF, Columbus, OHIO.
Mt Calvary Cementary,Columbiana,Ohio,USA
- The "Ancestry Hints" search engine is combing through the world's largest collection of historical records and family trees to find any possible matches for James Handiboe.
Add a life event Timeline1806 ** 2 Aug _Birth _Birth,,,Ireland**1832 ** 26 Sep _Age: 26 _Marriage to Mary WalshClara,Offaly,Ireland-St,Bridgid Church1850 ** _Age: 44 _ResidenceColumbus Ward 1, Franklin, Ohio<a></a><a>1 historical record</a>
**1858 ** 30 Nov _Age: 52 _DeathMt Calvary Cementary,Columbiana,Ohio,USA<a></a><a>1 historical record</a>
- <a> </a>Elizabeth E Handiboe 1833 – 1877
- <a> </a>Catherine Handiboe 1834 – 1853
- <a> </a>Nicholas Handiboe 1837 –
- <a> </a>Mary Handiboe 1839 – 1918
- <a> </a>Ellen C H Reardon 1841 – 1917
- <a> </a>Lucy A H McLaughlin 1843 –
- <a> </a>Jane Frances Handibo 1848 – 1930
- <a> </a>James Edward Handiboe 1850 – 1893
- <a> </a>John Adam Handiboe 1852 – 1911