Printing of images and documents can be done in two ways:
- From the Viewer
- Downloading and printing from your computer
**Printing from the Viewer **
To print from the Viewer, click on the Print button in the toolbar.
If you do not see the Print button, look for a ">>" symbol on the right side of the toolbar. Click on the ">>" and you'll see the Print option.
A printout will show the entire image and include the date printed and a URL to easily find the document again.
Downloading and printing
If you want to crop, edit or enhance your document before printing, download it to your computer:
- Click the "Download" button in the Viewer.
- Select where you want to download it
- If needed, change the filename but keep the ".jpg" at the end
- Click Save.
- Then open the file in your favorite program and print