1914 — Doylestown, PA
Mary J McKinstry married Jullius B B Stryker JR, (Nickname = "JUDY"Originally of Lansdale ....Then of Doylestown, PA. They both attended the Doylestown High School. The Very-Large Stone home they raised their family in was originally the McKinstry Parents home off of Ashland Street, (On the golf course, later given a lane called... ** Golf View Lane **).
I am Barbi Ennis Connolly, we lived just about next-door and I find that most of my childhood memories have a "Stryker" in them. My parents, Edward C and Alta H Ennis. (Barb-Lin Floor Covering)
Mary and Alta had sons about the same time, I remember the Mothers and their sons (Alta had her last child 2 years later, Alison) William "Bill-Bill" was "Judy" and Mary's last child.
"JUDY" Julius B B Stryker, JR. and his wife Mary MCKinstry Stryker had 6 Children.....
Judy ran his father (Julius B B Stryker, SR.) Company, the "Perkins Glue Co.
1) Julius B B Stryker, III (Nickname - Ju-Bee) ___
2) Gertrude Perkins Stryker (Perky) Born Doylestown, PA 1941, passed 1988, Paoli, PA
Gertrude Married Unknown Mackleer
Children: Living Daughter and Son: BOYD KIMBALL MACKLEER~1965~1970
3) Stephen Bayard Stryker ( July 1944) Professor/Language /Author /BOOK;By Stephen B. Stryker, Betty Lou Leaver Foreign Language Education.
Professor, Department of English
Visiting Lecturer, Department of Spanish
Director: TESOL Programs
4) Michael O (about 1946) Lives in Tucson, AZ
5) Frank P ( Jug ) born about 1948
Johanna C Stryker, E B Stryker, Matthew M Smit, Daniel Smit
6) William (Bill-Bill ) (about 1953 or 54)
Barbi Ennis Connolly, PRINCESSBARBI_B25@msn.com