- General Facts:
- Government (Historical): Chief selected by Tribal Council 1
- Homes (Historical): Wickiups 1
- Language: Apachean 1
- Number of Tribes Today: 13 1
- Population: Approximately 30,000 1
- 1,500 Apache forcibly removed from their lands:
- 1875 2
- Apache Wars begin:
- 1851 2
- Apache Wars end, Geronimo Surrenders:
- 1886 2
- Apache's released and able to return to land:
- 1900 2
Looking for more information about The Apache Indians?
Search through millions of records to find out more.