West Virginia 11th Infantry (Union)
Do you have information or corrections for this regiment? Let us know so we can get it right!
Regiment mustered in on May 1st, 1862. Regiment mustered out of service on June 17th, 1865.
- Cloyd's Mountain fought on May 9th, 1864 near Pulaski County, Virginia
- Lynchburg fought on June 17th, 1864 - June 18th, 1864 near Lynchburg, Virginia
- Second Kernstown fought on July 24th, 1864 near Frederick County, Virginia
- Third Winchester fought on September 19th, 1864 near Frederick County, Virginia; Winchester, Virginia
- Fisher's Hill fought on September 21st, 1864 - September 22nd, 1864 near Shenandoah County, Virginia
- Cedar Creek fought on October 19th, 1864 near Frederick County, Virginia; Shenandoah County, Virginia; Warren County, Virginia
- Appomattox Court House fought on April 9th, 1865