Pennsylvania 68th Volunteer Infantry (Union)
Do you have information or corrections for this regiment? Let us know so we can get it right!
Regiment mustered in on August 1st, 1862. Regiment mustered out of service on June 9th, 1865.
- Fredericksburg fought on December 13th, 1862 near Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Chancellorsville fought on April 30th, 1863 - May 6th, 1863 near Spotsylvania County, Virginia
- Gettysburg fought on July 1st, 1863 - July 3rd, 1863 near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Brigade Leader(s): Graham. Division Leader(s): Birney; Ward. Corp: III Corps.
- Peach Orchard fought on July 2nd, 1863 near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Crushing Humphrey's Division fought on July 2nd, 1863 near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Mine Run fought on November 27th, 1863 - December 2nd, 1863 near Orange County, Virginia
- Third Petersburg fought on April 2nd, 1865 near Dinwiddie County, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia
Pennsylvania, United States of America
Brigadier General Charles K. Graham
Brigadier General David B. Birney
Brigadier General J. H. Hobart Ward
Brigadier General John C. Robinson
Colonel Andrew H. Tippin
Colonel Henry J. Madill
Colonel Thomas W. Egan
Captain Milton S. Davis
Lieutenant Colonel Anthony H. Reynolds
Major General David B. Birney
Major Robert E. Winslow