Pennsylvania 6th Volunteer Infantry (Union)
Do you have information or corrections for this regiment? Let us know so we can get it right!
Regiment mustered in on July 27th, 1861. Regiment mustered out of service on June 11th, 1864.
- Dranesville fought on December 20th, 1861 near Fairfax County, Virginia
- Second Bull Run fought on August 28th, 1862 - August 30th, 1862 near Prince William County, Virginia
- South Mountain fought on September 14th, 1862 near Frederick County, Maryland; Washington County, Maryland; Boonsboro, Maryland
- Antietam fought on September 17th, 1862 near Sharpsburg, Maryland
- Fredericksburg fought on December 13th, 1862 near Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Gettysburg fought on July 1st, 1863 - July 3rd, 1863 near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Mine Run fought on November 27th, 1863 - December 2nd, 1863 near Orange County, Virginia
- Wilderness fought on May 5th, 1864 - May 7th, 1864 near Spotslyvania County, Virginia; Orange County, Virginia
- Spotsylvania Court House fought on May 8th, 1864 - May 21st, 1864 near Spotsylvania County, Virginia
- North Anna fought on May 23rd, 1864 - May 26th, 1864 near Caroline County, Virginia; Hanover County, Virginia
- Totopotomoy Creek fought on May 28th, 1864 - May 30th, 1864 near Hanover County, Virginia
- Cold Harbor fought on May 31st, 1864 - June 12th, 1864 near Hanover Co; near Mechanicsville