Paul saved our house from burning down. My sister and I (under 10 years old) accidentally caught our closet clothes on fire with a match. The fire grew quickly and we did not know what to do. Paul was asleep in another room. We ran and work him up, who immediatly ran and got a couple of buckets and started filling them from the bath tub. He moved so fast and somehow was able to put out the fire. Only the one bedroom closet burned. Your little brother at the time did not realize the enormity of what you did; he never did thank you; so here it is: thank you big brother!