Gouverneur Generale Grevy
Gouverneur Generale Grevy was built in 1921 in Brest, the second of four sisters. They were owned by the French government, but operated for CGT throughout their lives. She was 362ft long and of 4500grt. Gouverneur Generale Grevy scuttled by retreating Germans in Marseille in 1944. She was raised and broken up in Toulon in 1946.
More Spotlights by charlese87328 (See all)
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated