Known for her incredible acting talent in the film and theater industry, Natasha Richardson left her mark on both London and Hollywood. She was not only beautiful, but also a devoted wife and mother. Natasha could play dramatic roles, comedic roles, and won a Tony for lead actress in a musical on Broadway. Her untimely death after a ski accident came as a great shock to the world, and the public looked on in sadness as her family buried this talented and remarkable woman.
- Actress 1
- Appears as Caroline Lane in Maid in Manhattan: 2002 1
- Appears as Dr. Paula Olsen in Nell: 1994 1
- Her final film appearance in Wild Child: 2008 1
- Her son Daniel Jack Neeson born: 27 Aug 1996 1
- Her son Micheal Richard Antonio Neeson born: 22 Jun 1995 1
- Met Liam Neeson while performing in Anna Christie: 1993 1
- Plays Elizabeth James in The Parent Trap: 1998 1
- Plays Mary Shelley in Gothic, her break-out role: 1986 1
- Plays Patty Hearst in Patty Hearst: 1988 1
- Wins a Tony award for her performance in Cabaret: 1998 1
Looking for more information about Natasha Richardson?
Search through millions of records to find out more.