The world fell in love with Princess Diana when she was just nineteen years old when she married the heir to the British throne, Prince Charles. Their marriage and life together ended unhappily, highlighting the flaws of the royal family. However, throughout the rest of her life, Diana continued to love the British people and all those she came in contact with in her travels. She took care of her sons, led the way in several charity causes, and hypnotized the world with her beauty as well as her problems. She died, as she lived, in the public eye. Her tragic death caused explosive controversy around the world and great sadness among those who admired her.
- Buckingham Palace announces their separation: 09 Dec 1992 2
- Diana gives birth to Prince Henry: 15 Sep 1984 2
- Diana gives birth to Prince William: 21 Jun 1982 2
- Diana launches her campaign against landmines: January 1997 2
- Diana's parents divorce: 1967 2
- Funeral of Princess Diana: 06 Sep 1997 2
Looking for more information about Princess Diana?
Search through millions of records to find out more.