Photos (3) Add Images
Places mentioned on this page
Connected Pages Add Page
Links Add Link
Share Genevieve's Memorial page on Facebook
About this page
Anyone can contribute to this page. Please sign in or sign up—it's free.
Genevieve Ann Pennartz
8 July 1944 | Charleston, Arkansas
Genevieve Ann (Scheuer) Pennartz (b. 13 Nov 1915; m. 8 July 1944; d. 18 Aug 1977).
ACTIVITY DURING WWII:
ENLISTED 10 APRIL 1943 IN THE WOMEN'S ARMY CORPS AT HOBBS ARMY AIRFIELD, LEA COUNTY, NEW MEXICO. SERVED AS A TELEPHONE SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR, 462ND ARMY AIR FORCES BASE UNIT, CAMP PINEDALE, FRESNO, CALIFORNIA. HONORABLY DISCHARGED 5 MAY 1945.
Genevieve Ann Scheuer was the 7th child of Joseph Martin Scheuer and Mary Magdalen "Lena" Stark.
Joseph Martin Scheuer was born 9 March 1874 in Florence Township, Williams County, Ohio; and died 12 December 1961 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Godfather Peter Till & Marie Koble. Joseph Martin Scheuer married Mary Magdalen "Lena" Stark in 1906. Joseph and Lena had eight children:
- Maria "Marie" Emma (married Max Kopp 25 Feb 1928 in Littlefield, Texas).
- Lucille Elizabeth (married William Reitman).
- Margaret Agnes (married William John Bindel 20 June 1964 in Santa Fe, New Mexico).
- Joseph Martin, Jr. [married Velva Mae (Wilkerson) Cullaton 20 Oct 1951 in Van Buren, Arkansas].
- Rose Louise (married Brooks Powell Brininstool 20 Oct 1931 in Littlefield, Texas).
- Mary Magdalena "Lena" (married Leonard T. Seifert).
- Genevieve Ann Scheuer (born 13 Nov 1915 in Brookston, White County, Indiana; married Lenus Nicholas Pennartz 8 July 1944; died 18 Aug 1977 in Riverside, California; buried 24 Aug 1977 at Sacred Heart Cemetery in Charleston, Arkansas).
- John Dominic (married Marie Ellen Allgire in 1949).