Photos (2) Add Images
Places mentioned on this page
Connected Pages Add Page
Links Add Link
Share Willis's Memorial page on Facebook
About this page
Anyone can contribute to this page. Please sign in or sign up—it's free.
What I remember
- He always had a pocketful of Kraft Caramels in his sweater that he'd feed to me.
- He wore a fuzzy beret with a plaid tam on top.
- He was the first one to rise in the morning.
- His wife Alma was not a morning person.
- I was told I was at their wedding when I was a baby.