Printing of images and documents can be done in two ways:
- From the Viewer
- Downloading and printing from your computer
Printing from the Viewer
To print from the Viewer, click on the Print button in the toolbar.
If you do not see the Print button, look for a ">>" symbol on the right side of the toolbar. Click on the ">>" and you'll see the Print option.
A printout will show the entire image and include the date printed and a URL to easily find the document again.
Downloading and printing
If you want to crop, edit or enhance your document before printing, download it to your computer:
- Click the "Download" button in the Viewer.
- Select where you want to download it
- If needed, change the filename but keep the ".jpg" at the end
- Click Save.
- Then open the file in your favorite program and print