Bull Halsey was a U.S. Naval officer and the commander of the United States Third Fleet during part of the Pacific War against Japan in World War II.
Connect me or another page to William Frederick Halsey, Jr., ?+
World War II 1
- Navy 1
- Vice Admiral, Admiral, Fleet Admiral 1
- Commands held:
- Carrier Division 2, Task Force 16, South Pacific Area, US Third Fleet 3
Other Service 1
- The Third Fleet's sunken and damaged ships have been salvaged and are retiring at high speed toward the enemy. 2
- Officer - U.S. Navy 2
- Employer: United States Navy 2
- Start Date: 1904 2
- End Date: 1947 2
- Institution: United States Naval Academy 2
- From: 1900 2
- To: 01 Feb 1904 2
Looking for more information about William Frederick Halsey, Jr., ?
Search through millions of records to find out more.