Photos (4) Add Images
Places mentioned on this page
Connected Pages Add Page
Links Add Link
Share Mary's Memorial page on Facebook
About this page
Anyone can contribute to this page. Please sign in or sign up—it's free.
Mary J McKinstry /Stryker (1930, she was 16)
1914 | Doylestown, PA
Mary J McKinstry married Jullius B B Stryker JR, (Nickname = "JUDY"Originally of Lansdale ....Then of Doylestown, PA. They both attended the Doylestown High School. The Very-Large Stone home they raised their family in was originally the McKinstry Parents home off of Ashland Street, (On the golf course, later given a lane called... ** Golf View Lane **).
I am Barbi Ennis Connolly, we lived just about next-door and I find that most of my childhood memories have a "Stryker" in them. My parents, Edward C and Alta H Ennis. (Barb-Lin Floor Covering)
Mary and Alta had sons about the same time, I remember the Mothers and their sons (Alta had her last child 2 years later, Alison) William "Bill-Bill" was "Judy" and Mary's last child.
"JUDY" Julius B B Stryker, JR. and his wife Mary MCKinstry Stryker had 6 Children.....
Judy ran his father (Julius B B Stryker, SR.) Company, the "Perkins Glue Co.
1) Julius B B Stryker, III (Nickname - Ju-Bee) ___
2) Gertrude Perkins Stryker (Perky) Born Doylestown, PA 1941, passed 1988, Paoli, PA
Gertrude Married Unknown Mackleer
Children: Living Daughter and Son: BOYD KIMBALL MACKLEER~1965~1970
3) Stephen Bayard Stryker ( July 1944) Professor/Language /Author /BOOK;By Stephen B. Stryker, Betty Lou Leaver Foreign Language Education.
Professor, Department of English
Visiting Lecturer, Department of Spanish
Director: TESOL Programs
4) Michael O (about 1946) Lives in Tucson, AZ
5) Frank P ( Jug ) born about 1948
Johanna C Stryker, E B Stryker, Matthew M Smit, Daniel Smit
6) William (Bill-Bill ) (about 1953 or 54)
Barbi Ennis Connolly, PRINCESSBARBI_B25@msn.com