News - Fort Wayne Weekly Journal (IN)
The "Fort Wayne Weekly Journal" was established in 1868 by Samuel Hanna and Thomas A. Taylor. After several ownership changes, in 1880 Thomas J. Foster purchased the newspaper and switched political allegiance to the Democratic party. A daily edition was added in 1881. The title changed ownership numerous times in the 1880s and 1890s, then combined with the "Gazette" to form the "Journal-Gazette" on June 14, 1899.…More
Watch! Receive email when more records or Member Discoveries are added.Watch
Fort Wayne Weekly Journal. Original data from: Allen County Public Library
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
What people are saying
— The Accidental Genealogist
This site holds a lot of promise.