You are here: All Titles › Military Intelligence Division - Negro Subversion › 301-350
- 301 - PC, San Franciso fwds copy of letter from J.J. Lane, Auburn, NC to Rev. E.F. Tatum, Yangchow, China.
- 302 - Maj. Loving P.C. Re:"National Race Congress" composed of colored delegates.
- 304 - Material furnished by Anna W. Keichline, Philadelphia, PA. Re: negroes.
- 305 - AGO fwds letter from J.S. Sammons, Riley, GA to Secretary Baker. Re: Possible agitation among negroes in Georgia.
- 306 - Annonymous letter. Re: Fannie Grant, negroes in Atlanta, GA.
- 307 - Maj. W.H. Loving to MID. Re: Investigation of assault committed by 1st Sgt Morris Goldfeder upon Pvt. Taylor Washington.
- 308 - DJ rept (George C. Smith, Savannah, GA) Re: Negro chauffeur attenting Ger. meetings.
- 309 - Maj. Loving to MID. Re: Full list of important mass meetings held in January.
- 310 - IO, Pt. of Emb. Hoboken fwds. Report by Maj. Loving on conditions on SS "Harrisburg".
- 311 - Ass. Cofs, A.E.F. Re: Begro post-demobilixation activities in 379th Inf.
- 312 - IO, Philadelphia fwds. Letter from Jerome H. Kidder, Orange, NJ. Re: Negroes in AEF.
- 313 - 92nd div. Camp Meade. Re: Attached circular of A.C. of S,G-2, A.E.F.in negro organizations.
- 314 - PO #13698 Rept. Re: Letter on treatment of negroes in America.
- 315 - MID to 1st Lt. R.E.B. McKenny, IO, 371st Inf., Camp Jackson. Re: Secret organization among enlisted men of 371st Infantry.
- 316 - MID to Maj. Loving. Re: Solicitation of support for Equal Right League by colored soldier.
- 317 - PC, New Orleans forwards letter from Willie Ramos, Guatemala to E.A. Sampson, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- 318 - Pt. of Emb. Newport News. Re: Policeman assaulted by colored soldiers.
- 319 - IO, Camp Wheeler. Re: Negro migration northward.
- 320 - Re: R.R. Moton. Transferred to 10218-154
- 321 - Memo from Capt. Cutler to TAG. Citations of enlisted men and officers.
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated