You are here: All Titles › World War I › Military Intelligence Division - Negro Subversion › 351-400
- 351 - Colonel Thomas A. Roberts, Cav., USA Morale Branch, Office Chief of Staff, memo for Director MID. Re: Articles from the Broad-Ax newspaper printed in Chicago, IL.
- 352 - Rept. To Major Henry G. Pratt from H.D. Knickerbocker, H.B. Arnold, W. Nelson. Re: Colored meeting at Shiloh Baptist Church relative to race riots in Washington, DC.
- 353 - IQ-CD to DMI reports. Re: Race Riots in Chicago.
- 354 - IO, Camp Johnston to MID. Re: Race riots scheduled in Jacksonville, FL.
- 355 - Chief of Staff forwards annonymous letter from colored soldier in the south to President Wilson.
- 356 - IO-CD to IO-Camp Grant, IL. Re: L.C. Washington, 1st Lt. (colored), Chicago race riots.
- 357 - IO-CE to IO-Campt Lee, VA. Re: Albert James (colored), Camp Lee being held in connection with race riots.
- 358 - IO-CD to IO-St. Louis, MO. Re: Letter from Officer in charge, Hq. Central Dist., Indianapolis, IN.
- 359 - L. Clark, Gen. Delivery, Selma, AL to Gen. Churchill, MID. Re: Pending outbreak in that section.
- 360 - Robert R. Moton, Principal, The Tuskegee Institute, AL to Maj. Cutler. Re: Letter from Ms. J.E. Davis of Hampton Institute, VA and negro propaganda.
- 361 - Maj. W.H. Loving to MID. Re: Final report on Negro Subversion.
- 362 - Chief of Staff forwards unsigned letter from colored member of 92nd Div., AEF, Watchez, MS, addressed to President Wilson.
- 363 - Chief of Staff forwards letter signed "From the Negro Citizens of Birmingham, AL, and State" to the Navy Dept.
- 364 - IO-NYC to MID. Re: Maj. H.A. Strauss forwards copy of report gathered by one of Military Intelligence Allies regarding the "Negro Agitation".
- 365 - IO-CD (Crokett) Telegram. Re: Police are holding Edward Douglas in connection with race riots.
- 366 - IO-SD, Ft. Sam Houston, TX 1st Ind. to MID. Re: Pullman porters buying ammunition and arms.
- 367 - IO-NYC to MID. Re: Report on negro subversion and radical activities in Harlem.
- 368 - IO-Panama Canal Dept. to MID. Re: Racial and labor propaganda in Panama and Colon.
- 369 - IO-SD to MID. Re: Existing condition in the city of Negales, AZ.
- 370 - Pvt. Thrash, Sgt. Slider, Bugler Hooks, Wm. K. Re: Capt. Green of 92nd Div. who was cruel to men.
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated