You are here: All Titles › World War I › Military Intelligence Division - Negro Subversion › 401-450
- 401 - IO-SED forwards clippings. Re: Eleventh annual conference of the NAACP.
- 402 - IO-CD. Re: Parade organized by the Star Order of Ethiopia and The Ethiopian Missionary to Abyssinia.
- 403 - IO-SED fwds clipping from "Reedy's Mirror". Re: Deals with negro question.
- 404 - Maj. Pratt to Chief, Negative Br. Re: Probable race trouble.
- 405 - IO-SED forwards letter from IO Chapman Field, Miami, FL. Re: Overseas Club, order is not radical
- 406 - MID to IO, ED. Re: The Negro Universal Improvement Society.
- 407 - DJ report. Re: R.D. Jonas, Sec. or the League of Darker People of the World, distributing pamphlet stirring up Japanese against the govt.
- 408 - IO, SED to MID by 1st Ind. Re: "Negro Advocate", a conservative negro paper
- 409 - IO 4th C-A forwards report. Re: Royal Circle of Friends of the World
- 410 - MID to IO, 2nd C-A. Re: Two books-"The Negro Faces America" by Henry Seligman and "Secrets of Carewe House" by Sir Campbell Stuart.
- 411 - MID to IO 4th C-A. Re: Negro activities in the south.
- 412 - IO, 2nd-C to MID. Re: Editors of radical colored publication in Harlem.
- 413 - IO, 2nd-C to MID. Re: Dr. William H. Ferris, editor of the "Negro World".
- 414 - DJ reports. Re: J.W. Townsend, negro school teacher near Rison, AR, was arrested in Pine Bluff.
- 415 - Maj. W.H. Loving. Re: Condition of colored people of the D.C.
- 416 - IO 1st C-A forwards report of meeting held in Trinity Court, Boston, MA.
- 417 - IO, 2nd-C to MID forwards report. Re: Philip Randolph and Chandler Owens, editors of the radical magazine "The Messenger".
- 418 - DS forwards report that Marcus Garvey is to visit Kingston, Jamaica.
- 419 - MID to Sec. General Staff. Re: Arthur F. Furr
- 420 - C of S forwards annonymous letter. Re: Advs. the negroes will take sides with Japan in the next war.
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated