You are here: All Titles › World War I › Military Intelligence Division - Negro Subversion › 451-473
- 451 - DJ to G2. Re: NY State Comm. of C.P. has organized the Committee Against Racial Discrimination.
- 452 - ONI Re: USS Pennsylvania, negro mess attendants
- 453 - IO 6th CA. Re: "Major" George Fisher, Military Order of Guards, Chicago. Re: An investigation into an Army WPA aviation course for negroes disclosed.
- 454 - QMG to G-2. Re: James B. Henry reported lynched at Camp Blanding.
- 456 - I.O.4th CA. Re: Dave Williams, Barksdale, LA. Re: Information received that subject suspect of pro-Nazi tendencies.
- 457 - I.O. 3rd C.A. to G2. Re: Philadelphia Committee for the Participation of the Negro in National Defense.
- 458 - DJ to G2. Re: Report of planned demonstration of American Peace Mobilization and the Nation Negro Congress thru communist agitation to take place.
- 459 - Chief of Ord. memo for G2. Re: Clipping regarding Negro Congress urging negro workers in Ford plant to cease striking.
- 460 - Office of Ch. Of AC to G2. Re: Forwarding of letter from HO Lowry Feld.
- 461 - DJ to ONI. Re: CP undertaking intense campaign of agitational work for alleged discrimination against negroes in defense program.
- 462 - IO 3rd CA. Re: Afro-American Newspaper, "General Classification Test 1A"
- 463 - IO 7th CA to G2. Re: Newspaper clipping from Northwest Organizer.
- 464 - C of Ord to Aberdeen Proving Gd. Re: Disaffection 66 enlisted men of 94th Engineer Bn., Ft. Custer, MI.
- 465 - I.O. Camp Claiborne, LA. Re: P.L. Prattis (civilian), feature writer for newspaper on posts where negro troops are trained.
- 466 - I.O. 3d CA. Re: National Negro Congress
- 467 - I.O. 1st CA. Re: Alleged discrimination against negroes in Connecticut.
- 468 - War Dept., Office of Chief of Chaplains. Re: Annonymously letter quoting Afro-American newspaper.
- 469 - Letter from Truman K. Gibson, Jr., Asst to Civil Aide to the Sec. of War. Re: Nature of the National Negro Loyalty League, Baltimore, MD.
- 470 - S. Osborn Ball, MA to Local Board #8, Barnstable, MA.
- 471 - I.O. 2nd C.A. Re: Universal Negro Improvement Association.
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated