You are here: All Titles › World War I › Military Intelligence Division - Negro Subversion › 151-200
- 151 - E.T. Winston, Pontotoc, MS to IO-Charleston, SC. Re: Page of "The Sentinel"
- 152 - TM Diskin, Post Office Dept to C,MIB. Re: Letter from postmaster at Buena Vista, AL.
- 153 - IO-SED to C,MIB. Re: Clippings from "Southern Standard," Macon, GA.
- 154 - Leland Harrison, DS to C,MIB. Re: Garden City, RI.
- 155 - L.T. Stevens, DJ Agt at Shraveport, LA to C,MIB. Re: Niel Williams.
- 156 - FC Baggerly, DJ Agt, Washington, DC to C,MIB. Re: Moses Peters
- 157 - A. Caminetti, Dept. Labor to C,MIB. Re: Letter from Hugh E. Macbeth, Los Angeles, CA.
- 158 - C, MIB (JES) to John R. Shillady, NAACP. Re: List of all officers.
- 159 - C.M. Walser, DJ Agt, Little Neck, AR to C,MIB. Re: Geo. Angeloff, Natchiteches, LA.
- 160 - C, MIB (JES) to IO-SED. Re: Report of the "Atlanta Georgian"
- 161 - C, MIB (JES) to Maj WH Loving. Re: Conferring with Maj. Spingarn.
- 162 - J. Resse Murray, DJ Agt, Birmingham, AL to C,MIB. Re: Clanton, AL
- 163 - Capt. H.C. Craig, IO-Port of Embarkatn, Hoboken, NJ to C,MIB. Re: Clippings from "Amsterdam News"
- 164 - C, MIB (JES) to IO-Ft. Sam Houston. Re: Article entitled "Why I Object to Negro Soldiers"
- 165 - WM. Low, YMCA to C,MIB. Re: Communication read at Camp Jackson
- 168 - IO-Camp Upton to C,MIB. Re: Prvt Raymond Davis, 367th Infantry
- 169 - EF Bellows, Winter Park, FL to Secretary of War. Re: Report of a colored man named Thompson.
- 170 - US Postal Censorship, New Orleans to C,MIB. Re: "The Hannibal Record"
- 171 - Maj. Charles F. Hunter, IO-Frankford Arsenal to C,MIB. Re: Harry Manuel Duckrey.
- 174 - Ralph A. Hayes to C,MIB. Re: Letter from Sgt B.M. McKay
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated