You are here: All Titles › World War I › Military Intelligence Division - Negro Subversion › 201-250
- 201 - Emmett Scott to C, MIB. Re: Annonymous communication from members of Sanitary Corps.
- 202 - Capt. C.E. Morgan, IO-Ft. McPherson, GA to C, MIB. Re: Lectures to colored population about their standing.
- 203 - A.J. Testerman, Stillwater, OK to Woodrow Wilson. Re: John Roberson, Oklahoma.
- 204 - Lt. Frank E. Evans, IO-Avitn-Mechanics Training School, St. Paul, MN to C, MIB. Re: Letter from Lt. Wm Lewis, Tom W. Gilbarth
- 205 - Emmett Scott to C, MIB. Re: Letter from patients at Embarkatn Hospital at Newport News, VA.
- 206 - Capt. Emery L. Bryan, IO-Camp Upton to C, MIB. Re: Regiment of colored troops.
- 208 - G.B. Perkins to IO, Langley Field. Re: Conditions at Langley Field, Hampton, VA.
- 209 - C, MIB to C of S, P o E, Hoboken. Re: Lt. Robert L. Ward, colored infantry.
- 210 - Emmett Scott to MMS. Re: Letter from Archie V. Jones
- 211 - Emmett J. Scott to C, MMS. Re: Letter sent by Dr. RR Moton, Tuskegee Institute, AL.
- 212 - Emmett Scott, WD to MIB (GBP). Re: From member of 534th Engineers (colored), conditions at Camp Jackson, South Carolina.
- 213 - Memo for C, MIB. Re: Number of colored officers in US Army.
- 214 - F.T. Saussy, Chatham Co, to AG, Ga. Re: References to threats of colored troops.
- 215 - Quander E. Hall to Capt. H.O. Taylor. Re: Simultaneous riots in Camps Sherman, Merritt and Meade.
- 216 - R.T. Fleming, IO, Aux. Units, Camp Travis, to C, MMS. Re: Newspaper articles, conditions among negroes.
- 217 - Emmett Scott, WD to C, MIB. Re: Advs. In colored newspapers about what is being done for colored people.
- 218 - Emmett J. Scott to MIB. Re: Letter of conditions at Camp Sevier.
- 219 - D. Lawrence to H.A. Taylor. Re: Enemy propaganda among negro workmen.
- 220 - Emmett Scott to C, MMS. Re: Conditions at Camp Wheeler.
- 221 - Emmett Scott fwds. letter. Re: Conditions at Camp Humphreys.
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated