You are here: All Titles › World War I › Military Intelligence Division - Negro Subversion › 251-300
- 251 - Emmett J. Scott to MID. Re: Annonymous letter received from Camp Jackson about treatment of colored troops.
- 252 - Emmett J. Scott, Asst. to Sec. of War to D, MI. Re: Letter received about race discrimination.
- 253 - IO-CD to D, MI. Copy of letter sent about suspected organization among negroes, St. Louis, MO.
- 254 - Memo for Capt. Taylor from J.E. Cutler. Re: Pro-German propaganda among Negroes.
- 255 - IO-NYC to D, MI. Re: Clippings from NY Call, a Socialist newspaper.
- 256 - MID to C of S. Re: Negro troops in France.
- 257 - MID to IO-Camp Humpreys. Re: Conditions among colored soldiers at Camp Humphreys.
- 258 - IO-Port of Emb., Newsport News, VA to D, MID. Re: Conditions of colored troops at Langley Field.
- 259 - Memo for M.I. 4 from Capt. AP. Wagner. Re: Pamphlet circulated by negro preacher to colored troops.
- 260 - Emmett J. Scott to MID. Re: Annonymous letter in regards to Lt. Graeff, Camp Greene.
- 261 - Capt. Hitchcock IO-NOL to MID. Re: Letter from Marcus Garvey, President of Universal Negro Improvement, Assn., NY
- 262 - K.A. Wagner to Capt. Henry G. Pratt. Re: Article published in Democratic Watchman of Bellefonte, PA.
- 263 - C. Henry, Washington D.C. to Capt. Henry G. Pratt. Re: Unfed colored soldiers of Motor Transport Service.
- 265 - W.G. Low to MID. Re: AJ Hammond, dissatisfaction among colored soldiers
- 266 - Report from R.M. Gilbert. Re: Conditions of colored workingmen at Old Hickory Powder Plant.
- 267 - E. J. Scott to MIB. Re: Letter from Pvt. George Canada, Co. A, 410 R.L.Bn, Camp McArthur, Waco, TX.
- 268 - E. J. Scott to MIB. Re: Annonymous document from a sick man in 355th Bn, Lee Hall, VA.
- 269 - Report by A.B. Bielaski, DJ Re: A colored cook who works fro Mrs. Champ Clark
- 270 - Emmett J. Scott, Asst. to Sec. of War calls attention to complaints from Mrs. E.H. Jefferson.
- 271 - IO-Camp Sevier, SC to the Commanding General. Re: Conditions among negro troops in Camp Sevier.
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated