Continental Congress - Misc
You are here: All Titles › Revolutionary War › Continental Congress - Misc
NARA M332. When the records of the Papers of the Continental Congress were first arranged in 1834, these documents were not included. …Learn more
- Proclamation of Continental Congress, naming commissioners to settle the boundary dispute between the two states, 1782.
- Proposal to Appoint a Committee to Prepare a Declaration of Independence, 1776.
- Ratification of the Constitution ("Bankson's Journal"), 1786-91.
- Receipts for documents removed from the Office of the Secretary of Congress, 1780-88.
- Reports for the Marine Committee, 1776-79.
- Resolve of the Connecticut General Asembly Concerning the Power of Delegates, 1779.
- Resolves of the Pennsylvania Delegates to the Continental Congress, 1775.
- Statements Concerning Virginia's Expenditures in the Northwestern Territory, 1787.
- Various papers, including copies of resolve of Congress, 1774-87.
- Virginia's Instructions to Its Delegates, 1776.
- Virginia's proclamations and acts, 1779-86.
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated