Continental Congress - Misc
You are here: All Titles › Revolutionary War › Continental Congress - Misc
NARA M332. When the records of the Papers of the Continental Congress were first arranged in 1834, these documents were not included. …Learn more
- Journal of the Continental Congress, 1775.
- Lee Resolution, 1776.
- Letters from Jacob van Staphorst, Wilhem and Jan Willink, and De la Lande and Fynje to John Jay, 1782-87.
- Letters from William Lee to John de Neufville and Son, 1779-85.
- Letters received by Congress from Louis XVI, 1786.
- Letters to John Jay and Congress from Don Diego de Gardoqui, 1786
- Letters to John Jay from Joseph Gardoqui and Son, 1785.
- Letters to President of Congress from J'Audilbert Caille, 1779.
- Letters to the President of Congress from Joseph Gardoqui and Sons, 1780.
- Lists of letters and committee reports from Office of the Secretary of Congress, 1775-88.
- Map of the Siege of Yorktown, 1781.
- Marine Committee Report, 1777.
- Massachusetts' instructions to the delegates attending the Continental Congress, 1784.
- Minutes of the Congress, 1775.
- Miscellaneous Letters and Papers Dated Before 1789 and Letter Dated January 8, 1791
- New York: Inspection Roll of Negroes, 1783, and extracts from the minutes of the New York Supreme Court regarding several cases concerning indictments for adhering to the enemy, 1783.
- North Carolina's Instructions to Its Delegates, 1776.
- Note Book No. 3 "Containing Printed and Written Notes Commencing with Book Y and Ending with Book No. 11", 1783.
- Ordinance establishing the Department of Foreign Affairs, 1781.
- Proceedings of the Annapolis Convention, 1786.
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated