You are here: All Titles › Pennsylvania Archives › Series 2 › Volume XVIII
- Pennsylvania Archives
- Documents Relating to the Connecticut Settlement in the Wyoming Valley
- Minutes of the Susquehanna Company Claiming Lands in Wyoming. 1753-1801.
- An Examination of the Connecticut Claim to Lands in Pennsylvania. 1774.
- Connecticut Records as Examined by the State of Pennsylvania in 1782.
- The Dutch Records of New Netherlands in Connection with the Boundaries of Connecticut.
- Letters of the Pennsylvania Claimants to the State's Commissioners.
- Letters from the Secretary of the Land Office to the State Commissioners Appointed Under the Act of April 4th, 1799.
- Letters from the Commissioners of Pennsylvania to Various Persons.
- Book of the Fifteen Townships.
- Journal of the Commissioners Luzerne and Lycoming Counties
- Miscellaneous Papers Relating to the Wyoming Controversy. 1769-1808.
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated