You are here: All Titles › Pennsylvania Archives › Series 2 › Volume XV
- Journals and Diaries of the War of the Revolution with Lists of Officers and Soldiers. 1775-1783.
- Journal of Major Ennion Williams, on His Journey to the American Camp at Cambridge, in New England. 1775.
- Journal of Captain William Hendricks from Carlisle to Boston, Thence to Quebec. 1775.
- A Journal of the March of a Party of Provincials from Carlisle to Boston, and from thence to Quebec,
- Journal of the Campaign Against Quebec, by John Joseph Henry. 1775
- Diary of Lieut. James McMichael, of the Pennsylvania Line, 1776-1778.
- Journal of Lieut. Erkuries Beatty in the Expedition Against the Six Nations Under Gen. Sullivan. 1779.
- Journal of Rev. William Rogers, D. D., Chaplin of Gen. Hand's Brigade in the Sullivan Expedition. 1779.
- Letter of Captain William Gray, of the Fourth Pennsylvania Regiment, With a Map of the Sullivan Expedition.
- Journal of Lieut. William McDowell, of the First Penn'a Regiment, In the Southern Campaign. 1781-1782.
- Minutes of the Committee of Safety of Bucks County, 1774-1776.
- Rolls of Soldiers of the Revolution, Pennsylvania Line, Found in the Department of State, Washington, D. C.
- Arrangement of the Pennsylvania Line 1777-1778-1780.
- Miscellaneous Rolls of Associators, Militia and Flying Camp, 1776-1783.
- Lists of Persons Pensioned by the United States, Residing in Pennsylvania, Who Served in the War of the Revolution, 1820-1825.
- Diary of Captain James Duncan, of Colonel Moses Hazen's Regiment, in the Yorktown Campaign, 1781.
- Journal of Samuel McNeil, B. Q. M. "His Orderly Book." 1779.
- Supplement List of Pennsylvania Soldiers in the War of the Revolution.
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated