You are here: All Titles › Pennsylvania Archives › Series 2 › Volume I
- Pennsylvania Archives
- Minutes of the Board of War, From March 14, 1777, To August 7, 1777
- Minutes of the Navy Board, From Feb. 18177, to Sept. 24, 1777
- List or Officers and Men of the Pennsylvania Navy 1775-1781
- Papers Relating to the Pennsylvania Navy. 1775-1781.
- Papers Relating to the British Prisoners in Pennsylvania.
- Memorandum Book of the Committee and Council of Safety. 1776-1777.
- Col. Atlee's Journal of the Battle of Long Island, August 26,1776.
- Journal of Col. Samuel Miles Concerning the Battle of Long Island -1776.
- List of Sick Soldiers in Philadelphia, December, 1776
- Papers Relating to the War of the Revolution, 1775-1777.
- Plans for the Construction and Raising of the Chevaux De Frize in the Delaware River, 1775-1784.
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated