Civil War Photos
You are here: All Titles › Civil War › Civil War Photos
Additional photos taken by Mathew B. Brady and his team of photographers during the Civil War. …Learn more
- 141 - Gen. John M. Jones, C.S.A.
- 142 - Gen. Alexander McCook and staff posed on porch near Washington, D.C.
- 143 - [Richmond, Virginia.] French 12-pdr. Bronze field guns importes from France
- 144 - J.C. Breckinridge C.S.A.
- 145 - Petersburg, Virginia. Mills
- 146 - Lt. J.B. Young, 7th NYSM
- 147 - Culpeper, Virginia (vicinity). Residence of John Minor Botts
- 148 - Richmond, Va. Ruins of the Southern Express Office (Carey Street)
- 149 - Gen. J.M. Hedrick, U.S.A.
- 150 - Surg. J.E. Dexter
- 151 - Gen. A. T. A. Torbert, U.S.A.
- 152 - Gwin, Lt. Comdr W
- 153 - Washington, District of Columbia. Officers of companies, F and K, 3d Regiment Massachusetts Artillery at Fort Stevens
- 154 - Gen. John W. Sprague, U.S.A. and staff
- 155 - Scene of Ewell's attack, May 19, 1864, near Spottsylvania [i.e. Spotsylvania] Court House. Dead Confederate soldier
- 156 - Fort Brady, Va. Battery of Parrott guns manned by Company C, 1st Connecticut Heavy Artillery
- 157 - Westover Landing, Va. Lts. Wright and John W. Ford of Averell's Cavalry
- 158 - R. Jones
- 159 - Capt. J. Faunce, Revenue Marine
- 160 - Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. The cemetery gatehouse
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated