July 1, 1835-Nov. 23, 1837
You are here: All Titles › Mexican American and Early Indian Wars › Ratified Indian Treaties › July 1, 1835-Nov. 23, 1837
- 197 - Caddo at the Agency House in the Caddo Nation and State of Louisiana, and supplementary articles, July 1, 1835.
- 199 - Cherokee at New Echota in the State of Georgia, and supplementary articles, December 29, 1835.
- 200 - Mes-quaw-buck, a chief of the Potawatomi and his band at Camp in Turkey Creek Prairie, State of Indiana, March 26, 1836.
- 201 - Ottawas and Chippewa at Washington, and supplementary articles, March 28, 1836
- 202 - Treaty with Waw-ke-wa, Checose's only son, a Chief of the Potawatomi and his band on Tippecanoe River in the State of Indiana, March 29, 1836.
- 203 - Potawatomi (Pau-koo-chuck, Aub-ba-haub-ba's oldest son and the head-man of Aub-ba-naub-ba's band of Potawatomi) on Tippecanoe River in the State of Indiana, April 11, 1836.
- 204 - Potawatomi . . . at the Indiana Agency in the State of Indiana, April 22, 1836.
- 205 - Potawatomi . . . at the Indian Agency in the State of Indiana, April 22, 1836.
- 206 - Wyandot, April 23, 1836.
- 207 - Chiefs of the Swan-Creek and Black-River bands of the Chippewa residing within the limits of Michigan, at Washington May 9, 1836.
- 208 - Potawatomi ... at a Camp near the Yellow River in the State of Indiana, August 5, 1836.
- 209 - Menomonie at Cedar Point on Fox River near Green Bay in the Territory of Wisconsin, September 3, 1836.
- 210 - Sioux of Wa-ha-shaw's Tribe, September 10, 1836.
- 211 - Iowa and the Band of Sack and Fox of the Missouri, residing west of the State of Missouri at Fort Leavenworth on the Missouri River, September 17, 1836.
- 212 - Potawatomi (To-i-sa's brothers, Memat-way and Che-quaw-ka-ko) at Chippewanaung in the State of Indiana; September 20, 1836.
- 213 - Potawatomi (Mo-sack) at Chippewanaung in the State of Indiana; September 22, 1836.
- 214 - Potawatomi of the Wabash at Chippewanaung in the State of Indiana, September 23, 1836.
- 215 - Sack and Fox, September 27, 1836.
- 216 - Sacks and Fox
- 217 - Oto, Missouri, Omaha, and Yanktown and Santee Bands of Sioux at Belleview, Upper Missouri, October 15, 1836.
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated