Nov. 15, 1854-Dec. 21, 1855
You are here: All Titles › Mexican American and Early Indian Wars › Ratified Indian Treaties › Nov. 15, 1854-Dec. 21, 1855
- 277 - Rogue River Tribe at Evens-creek on Table Rock Reserve, November 15, 1854.
- 278 - Treaty with certain bands of the tribes of Chasta and Scotons and the Grave Creek bands of Umpqua at the Council Ground opposite the mouth of Applegate Creek on Rogue River in the Territory of Oregon, November 18, 1854.
- 279 - confederated bands of the Umpqua and Kalapuya at the Calapooya Creek, Douglas County, Oregon Territory, November 29, 1854.
- 280 - confederated Oto and Missouri Tribes at Nebraska City in the Territory of Nebraska, supplementary to Treaty of March 15, 1854; December 9, 1854.
- 281 - Misqualli and other bands around Puget Sound and Adjacent inlets, considered as one Nation on the She-nah-nam or Medicine Creek in the Territory of Washington, December 26, 1854.
- 282 - Indians (Kalapuya, etc.) residing in the Willamette Valley at Dayton, Oregon Territory, January 22, 1855.
- 283 - Dwamish, Suquamish, Sk-tahl-mish and other allied and subordinate tribes in Washington Territory at Point Elliott in the Territory of Washington, January 22, 1855.
- 284 - SKlallams, the Sko-ko-mish To- an-hooch and the Chem-akum tribes in Washington Territory at Hand-skus or Point no Point, Suquamish Head, in the Territory of Washington, January 26, 1855.
- 285 - Wyandot at Washington, January 31, 1855.
- 286 - Nakah Tribe at Neah Bay in the Territory of Washington, January 31, 1855.
- 287 - Chippewa bands of the Mississippi at Washington, February 22, 1855.
- 288 - Winnebago at Washington City, February 27, 1855.
- 289 - Wallawalla, Cayuse and Umatilla tribes at the Treaty Ground, Camp Stevens, in the Walla Walla Valley, June 9, 1855.
- 290 - Yakima at the Treaty Ground, Camp Stevens, Walla Walla Valley; June 9, 1855.
- 291 - New Perces at the Treaty Ground, Camp Stevens in the Walla Walla Valley, June 11, 1855.
- 292 - Choctaw and Chickasaw at Washington, June 22, 1855.
- 293 - confederated tribes and bands of Indians residing in Middle Oregon at Waco near the Delles of the Columbia River in Oregon Territory, June 25, 1855.
- 294 - Qui-nai-elt and Quil-leh-ute July 1, 1855, on the Qui-nai-elt River and January 25, 1856, at Olympia.
- 295 - Flathead Nation at the Treaty Ground at Hell Gate in the Bitter Root Valley, July 16, 1855.
- 296 - Ottawa and Chippewa at Detroit in the State of Michigan, July 31, 1855; and assent to amendments, June 27, 1856.
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated