Jan. 15, 1838-Aug. 6, 1848
You are here: All Titles › Mexican American and Early Indian Wars › Ratified Indian Treaties › Jan. 15, 1838-Aug. 6, 1848
- 230 - Six Nations of New York, at Buffalo Creek in the State of New York, January 15, 1838, also supplemental article, February 13, 1838.
- 231 - Chippewa in the District of Saginaw at the City of Saginaw in Michigan, January 23, 1838.
- 232 - first Christian and Orchard parties of the Oneida Indians residing at Green Bay, at Washington, February 3, 1838.
- 233 - Iowa at the Greek Nemowhaw Sub-Agency, October 19, 1838.
- 234 - Miami at the Forks of the Wabash in the State of Indiana, November 6, 1838.
- 235 - Creeks at Fort Gibson, west of Arkansas, November 23, 1838.
- 237 - Saginaw Tribe of Chippewa; supplementary articles to the Treaty of January 14, 1837; February 7, 1839.
- 238 - Stockbridge and Munsee Tribes who reside upon Lake Winnebago in the Territory of Wisconsin, at Stockbridge in the Territory of Wisconsin, September 3, 1839.
- 239 - Miami at the forks of the Wabash in the State of Indiana, November 29, 1840.
- 240 - Wyandot at the Council House at Upper Sandusky in the County of Crawford and State of Ohio, March 17, 1842.
- 241 - Seneca at Buffalo Creek in the State of New York, May 20, 1842.
- 242 - Chippewa of the Mississippi and Lake Superior at La Pointe of Lake Superior in the Territory of Wisconsin, October 4, 1842.
- 243 - Confederated Tribes of Sauk and Fox at the Agency of the Sauk and Fox Indians in the Territory of Iowa, October 11,1842.
- 244 - Creeks and Seminole at the Creek Agency, January 4, 1845; and Assent to amendment signed May 28, 1845.
- 245 - Kansa at the Methodist Mission in the Kansas country, January 14, 1846.
- 246 - Comanche, I-on-i, Anadaca, etc. at Council Springs in the County of Robinson, Texas near the Bronze River, May 15, 1846.
- 247 - Potawatomi at the Agency on the Missouri River near Council Bluffs and at the Potawatomi Creek near the Osage River south and west of the State of Missouri, June 5 and 17, 1846.
- 248 - Cherokee at Washington, August 6, 1846, and assent to amendment, August 13, 1846.
- 249 - Winnebago at Washington, October 13, 1846.
- 250 - Chippewa's of the Mississippi and Lake Superior at the Fond du Lac of Lake Superior, August 2, 1847.
War of 1812 Pension Files Free Updated
Civil War "Widows' Pensions" Updated